- Expands up to 13 devices through a single USB-C Cable
- Supports single display output up to 4K @ 30Hz, (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz)1 or dual display output up to 1080P, (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz)2
- Supports USB Power Delivery 3.0 (PD 3.0) for laptop charging up to 85W via USB-C power adapter - power profile include 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V3
- Stylish and ultra slim design allows user to place the 15"" laptop directly on the top of docking station and save more space on desk
- Includes 1 m USB-C Cable for higher flexibility and convenience
1. With 7th- Generation Intel® CoreTM Processor (Kaby Lake) and above. For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode. For Dual-View to work, a computer's graphics card must support MST technology.
2. Mac computers only support single-view output.
3. The maximum charging performance may be insufficient based on the laptop power adapter spec.
|Connectors||Audio||1 x 3.5mm Stereo 4-pole microphone and headphone jack|
|Specifications||Compatible Size||Laptop up to 15""|
|Connectors||Computer||30 cm USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C tethered cable|
|Connectors||Device||2 x USB 2.0 Type-A Female, 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Female (Blue), 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Female (Data Only), *The total output of the above ports is 10W (5V/2A)|
|Performance||Flash Memory||1 x SD Card Slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC), 1 x Micro SD Card Slot (Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC up to 128G)|
|Physical Properties||Housing||Top Cover Aluminum, Bottom Panel - Plastic|
|Environmental||Humidity||080% RH, Non-condensing|
|Connectors||LAN Ports||1 x Gigabit Ethernet Female (Black)|
|Connectors||Power||1 x USB-C Female, *Support maximum 100W USB-C power adapter input. *An original USB-C power adapter from laptop is needed for Power Delivery Pass-Through function. *Does not support USB Type-A to USB Type-C power cord / adapter.|
|Specifications||Power Consumption||DC5V: 15W|
|Specifications||Product Type||USB-C Multiport Dock with Power Pass-Through|
|Connectors||Video Output||2 x HDMI Female, 1 x VGA Female|
|Specifications||Video Resolution||Single View: HDMI - 3840 x 2160 @ 30 or VGA -1920 x 1080 @ 60; Dual View: 2 x HDMI 1920 x 1080 @ 60|